Friday, May 23, 2014

We call it crunch for a reason...

...aaaand, three weeks later:
Have I mentioned how erratic my schedule can be? Not that I haven't been working, mind you, but that I've been working enough that leaving this unattended like a ginger-haired stepson lost in the clothing racks at the mall was really my only option. Sadly, I've misplaced several of my menus that I jotted down since last time. My lifestyle being non-conducive to short term memory retention, those menus have been caught in the madly rushing currents of time to be flung far and wide, never to be seen again. That being said I did some nice work earlier this week.

BoP Y2W5D1
Szechuan Flank Steak & Bok Choy Stir-fried Rice
Homestyle Kettle Chips with Blue Mornay, Anchor Bar Buffalo Sauce, & Grilled Chicken Breast
Crisp Pancetta & Shrimp with Lemon, Grape Tomato, & Fresh Basil 
Roasted Vegetable Couscous Pilaf
Caramelized Belgian Endive
Saute of Baby Kale & Asparagus Tips with Braised Garlic Cloves & Charred Red Peppers
Snap Peas & Beans with Caramelized Onions & Carrots

Pizzeria (All pies are oven-fired and finished on the char-grill)
The Laredo Express - Hand-Stretcehed Thin Crust, Roasted Tomato Salsa, Sharp Cheddar & Monterrey Jack, Seasoned Ground Beef, Poblano & Lime Creama

No comments:

Post a Comment