Monday, April 28, 2014

Birds of Prey Menu Y2W1D1

I've been back at it for a couple of days now, but today my previous year's duties resumed in earnest. Specifically, I get to cook for a select and captive audience of individuals (generally between 30-40 people) 3-5 nights a week utilizing what ever ingredients at hand strike my fancy. Occasionally, the menu may get planned out a week ahead (or, heaven forbid, 3-4 weeks), but most often I show up ready to create and execute menus on a daily basis. We're currently riding the early waves of an extended crunch, so for the next several weeks I may be at it 7 days a week, but I'm going to try and make a post with daily menus to wrap up my night. So, ...

Red Snapper & Black Tiger Shrimp Pad Thai with Cashews, Fresh Cilantro, Sriracha, and Lime
Smoked Paprika Peri Peri Grilled Chicken Breast
Jumbled Basmati & Forbidden Black Rices
Zesty Sesame Carrots & Snap Beans
Coconut Curry Cauliflower Mash
Fresh Kale Saute' with Caramelized Mushrooms, Fresh Ginger & Garlic



...how 'bouta bump if I just moistened up yer mouth! ;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment